Student Start-up of the Year Competition - Deadline Imminent for UK Entrepreneurs
The Student Start-up of the Year Competition has been established to provide funding for entrepreneurial students or recent graduates who have an idea for a business. The winner will receive support to help them and their business ideas flourish and grow.
The following prizes will be awarded:
Shortlisted Entrants will receive a free ticket to attend the Go and Grow Online Summit
- £3,500 cash prize to turn an idea into a business reality.
- One day in London to build a business plan with experts, accountants and growth advisers.
- Suite of products, including free domain, website builder and Office 365.
- £500 worth of Bing advertising credits.
- Profile on the Enterprise Nation blog and social media.
- 12 months’ free Enterprise Nation membership and support.
The competition is open to students and recent graduates who have an idea for a new business start-up or those who have been running a business that has been trading for under one year. To take part, applicants must be a resident in the United Kingdom and either be enrolled in some form of at least part-time education or left education in the previous 24 months as of 26 May 2017.
Five finalists will be shortlisted and a video of the pitches will be published on Enterprise Nation for a public vote. The winner will be the business idea that attracts the most votes and will be announced on 26 May 2017 in London.
The deadline for applications to be received is 12 May 2017.