Webinar - Reset. Restart: your marketing - British Libraries
This is one of 10 free webinars you can join as part of the programme to receive practical, jargon-free training and advice. Visit bl.uk/reset to find out more.
Getting the balance right of marketing effectively without being opportunistic is a tough challenge for entrepreneurs during COVID. However, there are lots of successful marketing approaches that entrepreneurs are using right now to help them thrive and set themselves up for future success.
This marketing workshop is full of examples of UK entrepreneurs who are beating the odds and winning new customers with innovative marketing strategies.
Alasdair will share the latest research that will give you the confidence to get your social media and email marketing right, and there will be links to blogs, videos, and research that you can refer to after the workshop.
This workshop will cover:
- real life examples of how UK entrepreneurs are successfully marketing their businesses during COVID
- ideas and inspiration you can apply to your own business
- a simple growth hack that will instantly help you see where the biggest opportunities are right now in your business and which could help you change how you think about your future business strategy forever.
- using practical examples and research to learn how to approach your email marketing with new eyes
- a look at research that helps shine a light on what your customers are looking for in terms of email marketing and how to hit the right tone.
- how to hire amazing freelancers to help you grow
- what works and doesn’t work on social media to build your brand, particularly during the time of COVID
- how to use social media effectively, based on the latest research.
About your speaker
Alasdair Inglis MD of Grow.
Alasdair has helped hundreds of businesses scale-up by dramatically improving their marketing and has taught digital marketing to thousands of entrepreneurs over the last decade.
Alasdair’s expertise is in using digital marketing to win new customers. He’s also taught marketing on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme and at the School For Social Entrepreneurs, as well as teaching and consulting internationally.