Digital City Festival - Digital City Awards
You can nominate yourself or a colleague, and there is no cost to enter.
- The final entry deadline is midnight, 31st January 2021.
- Entrants for Young Digital Leader of the Year must be aged 30 or under on April 15th 2021.
- Nominations will be shortlisted, and the winners will then be decided by a combination of judges’ scores and a public vote.
We recommend preparing your entry in advance - you’ll need:
- Standard information about the entrant
- Headshot of the entrant if available (to be used alongside summary for public vote)
- Up to 800 words outlining why you/they should win (you might want to consider including biographical information, achievements, challenges, vision for future growth etc)
- A 200 word summary of your entry
For any questions, contact email@example.com.