- This event has passed.
Access to Finance: Finance Simplified – Business Growth Hub
January 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
It has never been more critical for business owners to have a full and clear understanding of their financial position.
Understanding and analysing your financial statements as a business owner is vital if you want to evaluate your performance and make changes based on your knowledge.
It will also better position businesses for funding. The Finance Simplified programme will present these topics and funding options in a simple way. Attendees will get a thorough understanding of financial statements, business planning, cashflow forecasting, digital accounting and funding options.
A review and brokerage session with advisor on a 1 to 1 basis following programme completion.
The programme consists of 12 hours of support over seven modules. Course dates are below:
Date: 26th January – 16th February 2023
Theme: Access to finance, business strategy
Dates for the course are as follows:
- January 26, 10am -12pm: Introduction and futureproof business planning
- February 1, 10am – 11.30am: Understanding financial statements
- February 3, 10am – 11.30am: Pricing strategies
- February 6, 10am – 11.30am: Digital accounting
- February 9, 10am – 12pm: Evaluating business performance
- February 13, 10am – 11.30am: Sources of funding part one
- February 16, 10am – 11.30am: Sources of funding part two