Destination Net Zero Mach II – Chamber Low Carbon
June 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
In response to escalating supply chain pressures the Chamber Low Carbon team introduced the Destination Net Zero programme giving them the background to Net Zero and the providing them with support to identify their carbon emissions, calculate their greenhouse gas inventory (carbon footprint and produce a carbon reduction plan in line with the Cabinet Office’s template.
Responding to the IPCC 6th Assessment Synthesis Report the Low Carbon Team have updated and revamped to the Destination Net Zero support to Mach II – The Need for Speed!
The support consists of Half day workshop covering:
• What is Net Zero
• The difference between Net Zero and Carbon Neutrality
• How to identify and map your greenhouse gas emissions
• Where to get your activity data from
• How to calculate your carbon footprint
• How to devise your carbon reduction plan
• How to present your carbon reduction plan
Supporting materials provided:
• Simple Excel based greenhouse gas inventory calculation tool.
• Sector specific guidance/suggested actions
• Editable Carbon Reduction Plan (in accordance with PPN 6/21 Guidance)
Further ongoing support and help to calculate your carbon footprint and carbon reduction plan if required.
Venue and parking details
Hampton by Hilton Blackpool
595-601 New South Promenade,
• Guest Parking is available (free where available), alternatively on street parking.