- This event has passed.
Franchising for you, and for your business: Why, when and how – Boost
May 27, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Is a franchise business or franchising right for me?
This session is brought to you by Choose Chorley & Digital Creative and will be presented by Jane Coleman – UK&I Head of Franchise for Pret A Manger
Franchising has been integral in Janes career since she was asked to create the UK Franchising system in Starbucks in 2012. Being a true northern girl, living and working in London was a challenge and in 2016 she set up her own consultancy and worked with a number of franchisees and SMEs to help then deliver their businesses.
She is now a business adviser and investor in DATechs based in Chorley and is the UK&I Head of Franchise for Pret A Manger.
Join us on Thursday 27th May 2021 at 2pm, where we’ll cover the following topics.
- Why Franchise?
- For a business – why move from a wholly managed system to divestment and/or franchising
- For an individual – why does taking on a proven franchise make sense
- When is it best to start?
- For a business – what do you need and how do you start
- For an individual – what to look for and what to expect
- What are the potential issues?
- For business – what are the risks and costs
- For an individual – what are the risks and costs
Although this event is free, places are limited so please register to confirm your place.
This session will be delivered using Zoom and login details will be available via the online event page once you have booked your ticket.