UCLan are delighted to be hosting their first Help to Grow cohort at the University of Central Lancashire, in anticipation of this they are running a webinar so businesses can find out more about what to expect from the programme.
This session will be led by one of their expert facilitators who will talk about some of the content and how this can benefit your business, they can also answer any questions you might have.
The programme is aimed at businesses ranging from between 5 and 249 employees, from any sector. The business must have been trading for over 12 months and the participant must be part of the Senior Leadership team.
Help to Grow Management course
Boost your leadership skills and your business performance
The Help to Grow: Management Course will help you boost the performance and resilience of your business.
Designed and delivered by entrepreneurs and industry experts, this leadership course will provide time away from the challenges of running a business to invest in your leadership, and to learn how to take your business to the next level.
Why choose the Help to Grow Management course?
• At the end of this 12-week course, you will have developed a bespoke Growth Action Plan to help you take your business to the next level.
• You’ll benefit from 1:1 support from a business mentor, as well as from learning alongside peers and networking with other business leaders.
• The blended face-to-face and online learning approach is designed to fit alongside your work commitments, providing you with training and a range of new skills that directly apply to your business.
• The programme is 90% funded by the government, so you only pay £750
Organiser: Sue Martin, Centre for SME & Enterprise Development, University of Central Lancashire
HelptoGrow@uclan.ac.uk, 01772 894321
Dates and location
• Dates: 30 October 2023 – 14 February 2024. For a full list of dates, times and locations, please visit University of Central Lancashire, School of Business Cohort 1 – Small Business Charter
• Location: Online and in-person at the University of Central Lancashire Preston Campus