- This event has passed.
Making Net-Zero a reality: UK-EU Innovation and Collaboration Event – Innovate UK EDGE
March 22 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join this conference and brokerage event to see how YOUR innovations can help meet Net-Zero!!
The effects of climate change are more prevalent than ever. Limiting greenhouse gas emissions and achieving net-zero is a historic challenge and current opportunity. To achieve it requires successful innovation at scale. This event will match the Net-Zero challenges of Northwest England with the current and future innovations from UK and international SMEs.
This conference and brokerage event is being delivered by Innovate UK EDGE and includes a morning of presentations focusing on strategy, innovation funding, identifying technology gaps, highlighting challenge areas and support available for innovative SMEs. The afternoon will give delegates the opportunity to participate in a matchmaking session where pre-booked meetings will take place and collaborations will be formed.
Technology / Challenge areas
- Decarbonisation of Heat
- Energy Diversity and Flexibility
- Energy Generation and Storage
- Low Carbon Transport
- Carbon Capture and Utilisation
- Waste management and recycling
- Meet challenge holders – find out which technologies are required to help meet the ambitious net-zero targets of the UK and Europe
- Meet collaboration partners – find partners to jointly bid for Horizon Europe, Eureka and Innovate UK funding
- Meet innovators – find SMEs who are developing the latest low carbon technologies
How can you benefit from this event?
- Learn about the exciting initiatives supporting businesses developing net-zero innovations
- Publish and showcase your technologies, projects, challenge areas or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange pre-scheduled meetings at the event