Selling to the NHS – Lancashire Health MATTERS
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Do you have a product or service that can help the NHS improve care and services but need some advice and help, this event is for you.
Hear what it’s like selling to the NHS from clients already on the programme, their challenges and successes, and how Lancashire Health MATTERS can help.
- 4pm -4.30 arrive and refreshments
- 4.30 – 5.15 Panel presentation and Q&A
- 5.15-6pm networking
Lancashire Health MATTERS is an SME support program delivered in collaboration between UCLan and the NHS Innovation Agency which connects Lancashire businesses with the NHS and social care providers and commissioners.
Our experienced team can help with;
- Introductions to senior and social care NHS staff
- Product positioning and value proposition
- Understanding the NHS landscape
- Procurement and commissioning
- Business case development
- Real-world validation
- Pitching and presenting