Delivered by Nikki Hesford from the Small Business Academy
- You know that you need to appear on Google searches, but how do those people on the first page get there?
- Find out more about the 3 key areas of SEO – onsite, off-site and technical SEO.
- Learn how to undertake keyword research, it is important to know what you are trying to rank for and why – how many people are searching for the words and phrases you’re trying to rank for?
- Understand meta titles, tags. Meta descriptions and image labelling – and learn how to do this yourself.
- Why blog writing is important – what’s the point of it, and how do you do it effectively?
- Misconceptions about SEO and why ‘what your mate said down the pub’ might not be the best advice!
- This session is designed for trading businesses who already have a website.
Please complete the form here requesting to attend the event