Social media Two-Day virtual bootcamp
May 16 @ 10:00 am - May 18 @ 4:00 pm
Are you in business and registered in Lancashire? Are you confident with using Social Media?
Whatever the answer, there are always new things to learn in the fast-paced world of social media.
We now know from customer behaviour that customers are engaging and shopping online like never before, so it is vitally important to ensure that we reach our customers effectively and in engaging ways.
The Work in Progress team at Lancaster University are hosting a final two-day Virtual Social Media Bootcamp on 16th & 18th May 2023 to help Lancashire business leaders, owners and teams reach their customers and stay relevant in these changing times.
Dr Hilary Young from 448 Studio’s will be delivering this power packed 2-day event https://www.448.studio This action-packed Bootcamp gives practical instruction and teaching to help you to become brilliant in your marketing.
This is one sure way to ensure you continue to stay relevant in the days ahead.
You will learn how to:
- Understand social media channels and the types of audience found on each.
- Analyse your existing audience and discover what works (& what doesn’t)
- Discover how to manage social media channels
- Learn Social Media best practice
- Create content and a successful Social Media campaign
- Create a calendar of content for 6 – 12 months.
- Learn how to create and use video successfully in social media.
If you wish to increase sales and power up your online presence in this new era where digital is the absolute way forwards for any business, please apply online here, places are limited.