2019 IPSE Freelancer Awards Launched Offering Funding for Self-employment
Entrants will have an opportunity to win funding and additional support to help their business reach its potential.
Prizes for the 2019 Awards comprise:
- Freelancer of the Year The winner and runner-up will show exception in a range of areas including the strength of portfolio, passion and commitment to freelancing, business acumen and creativity. The runner-up will receive a cash prize of £2,500 and the winner £5,000 to invest in their business.
- Young Freelancer of the Year The winner will receive £3,000 to invest in their business alongside business support prizes to help with the running of the business.
- New to Freelancing The winner will receive £3,000 to invest in their business alongside business support prizes to help with the running of the business.
- Freelance Project of the Year The winner will receive a cash prize of £1,500 to invest in their business/future projects as well as a one-year IPSE membership and business support prizes.
The following additional categories are also open to entries this year:
- Co-working Space of the Year
- Ambassador of the Year
- University Partner of the Year
The Awards are open to freelance or independent professional self-employed people from across the UK. Examples of industries include designers, writers, developers, architects and inventors; however most industries will be within the scope of the programme
The deadline for applications to be submitted is 29 March 2019.
To find out more and apply