Innovation Loans for SMEs: apply for funding
Following the success of the Innovation Loans pilot programme throughout 2018 the loan programme is being extended to the end of 2020 with an additional £25 million available for business innovation projects in 2 further competitions
Loans will be used to help businesses to support cutting-edge innovations become successful commercial realities.
Previous successful applicants of Innovation Loans include:
- : a new feminine care product designed in London and manufactured entirely in the UK
- : portable printed room partitions, based and manufactured in London
- : clinical-grade biomaterials
- : manufacturing supply chain software. ValueChain has offices worldwide in China and India, as well as across the UK
- : smaller, lighter and more efficient permanent magnet electric motors
In this current competition, a share of £10 million is available through Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, for micro, small or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) for highly innovative, late stage projects with the most game-changing ideas and concepts.