Place North West Development Series: Lancashire Update 2019
Specific schemes to be discussed include Penwortham’s 2,000 home masterplan, Chorley Market Walk, Cuerden, Lancaster Canal Quarter, Morecambe Eden Project, Blackpool’s Talbot Gateway, Blackpool Central, Lancashire’s Local Plans, Frontier Park in Blackburn, Enterprise Zones, and more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Adrian Phillips, chief executive, Preston City Council
- Karen Hirst, managing director, Maple Grove Developments
- Kate McClean, senior strategic land and planning manager, Taylor Wimpey
- Stephen Young, executive director, growth, environment, transport and community services, Lancashire County Council
- Kieran Keane, assistant chief executive, Lancaster City Council
- Nick Gerrard, growth and prosperity programme director, Blackpool Council
- Melissa Kurihara, associate director, LUC
- David Cox, director, David Cox Architects
- Alex Kenwright, development manager, Frontier Park
- Neil Thornton, director, Etc Urban
- Gregg Stott, Deputy Chief Executive (Regeneration & Growth), South Ribble Council
- Michael Ahern, chief operating officer, University of Central Lancashire
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor, Place North West
The event will start at 8am for networking and breakfast, with an 8.30am start to presentations. The conference will end at noon for further networking and lunch. Your ticket price includes refreshments throughout the morning.
Sponsored by the Preston, South Ribble & Lancashire City Deal and LUC, this half-day event will give an update on economic activity across Lancashire, the key developments, future sites, and policies shaping the area. Housing, warehouses, offices, retail, City Deal progress and more will be explored in a mix of presentations and panels.
Further sponsorship opportunities are available - contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or email@example.com