Grow my business through investment
We are often contacted by businesses looking for funding to fuel their growth. There are so many different types of finance available and so many reasons for wanting finance, it can be a confusing marketplace. There are multiple options depending on what you want the funds for and your status – the G4B guide to Business Finance (click) explains the main types of funding.
- You may need finance for plant & machinery, property rental or acquisition, expanding into new markets, funding the increase sales & turnover, marketing/tradeshows, upskilling staff or taking on new staff. Maybe you’re looking for innovation funding, manufacturing funding, R&D (Research & development Funding) Skills Funding…
- We work on the basis that no lender will just give you the money, any credible lender will want to see a business plan and financial details about your business before they will even look at any proposal.
- If you are fully confident and have a worked up plan and forecast, we just need you to complete the online form and a dedicated business advisor will review your plans with you, and help identify the best way forward.
- Alternatively, a dedicated business adviser will advise you on developing a plan and forecast, putting you in a position of strength to approach the lenders and funders. We have a range of tools to help you do this:
- Business Plan (template)
- P&L (Template)
- 5 year Financial Forecasts to include new borrowing (Template)
- You can attend one of our financial masterclasses to help you understand more what a lender is looking for and why
- G4B is completely impartial and can help you prepare to successfully apply for finance as well as identify the likely sources of finance for your business.