- This event has passed.
Pink Link Ladies Business Networking
February 7, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
With over 10 years of experience, Pink Link has seen that ladies networking is a fantastic way to make new contacts, establish relationships and grow your business through referrals. As a result of our networking meetings, friendships are made, ideas are shared and successes are enjoyed.
The Pink Link network connects women in business across the North West.
Visitors – All visitors are welcome and are asked to bring business cards. Visitor’s are always introduced to a Visitor Host to ensure they are looked after and feel comfortable.
Bookings – We ask that all attendees book prior to the event, so we can prepare for your arrival.
First visit FREE.
Pink Link Blackpool Members – FREE / Online Members & Non Members Pay As You Go – £20 inc Vat.
Or choose to become a member and access members benefits. Whatever suits we have network solutions for all business women.
Working with The Village Hotel, Blackpool – our venue sponsor, supporting Women in Business.
Book your place and experience a warm welcome when you join us.
- 09.30am – Enjoy chatting over refreshments whilst making new friends
- 10.00am – Formal opening with group information from organiser and individual introductions
- 10.45am – 10 minute presentation to be conducted by a Peer Member
- 10.55am – “Carry on Networking” Get to know the ladies over refreshments
- 11.30am – Time to say goodbye. Meeting closes, exchange business cards and badges are returned