Selling to the NHS Event – Wed 6th April 2022
Join Lancashire Health Matters, a collaboration between UCLan and the Innovation Agency, to learn how they help Lancashire businesses connect with the NHS and social care providers.
If you have a product or service that offers great potential healthcare benefits but are finding it challenging to showcase it to the right people in the NHS, this event is for you.
The fully-funded programme helps SMEs with …
- Introductions to senior and social care NHS staff
- Product positioning and value proposition
- Understanding the NHS landscape
- Procurement and commissioning
- Business case development
- Real-world validation
- Pitching and presenting
Find out more at the “Selling to the NHS” event 4pm-6pm, Wed 6th April 2022, at UCLan’s Engineering and Innovation Centre, Preston. (Free parking)